Nurse Practitioner - Morayfield
Join a welcoming and collaborative team of Nurse Practitioners providing the community with patient centered care.
Health Hub Doctors Morayfield is a large, state of the art, General Practice based in Morayfield, North Brisbane. We are a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Receptionists all working together to care for the residents and visitors of the Morayfield area. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
About the role:
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our ever expanding team, who demonstrates an advanced level of clinical skills, knowledge and high level of expert clinical capacity to translate these into contemporary evidence based clinical care for our General Practice. You will be working under our emergency physicians, General Practice and urgent care clinicians. We are paying well above award rates for the right candidate.
- Consulting and referring patients through to the relevant health care professionals
- Supporting the nursing team when required
- Consulting within our GP clinic
- Consulting within our Urgent Care Clinic
- Involvement with our offsite vaccination clinics
- Opportunity to work within your specialised field as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must have working rights in Australia
- AHPRA registration
- Hold Master’s in Nursing
- Current prescriber number or ability to obtain one
- ALS training desired – onsite ALS training can be provided
- Onsite Radiology clinic – 7 days a week
- Laboratory within the onsite pathology
- Cafe for patients and staff to enjoy a coffee
- Research based medicine, including clinical trials centre
- Brain treatment centre
- On-site childcare facility
How to Apply:
For more information please contact our recruitment team for a confidential discussion Phone: 0431 501 791 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HHDM is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore will consider all qualified applicants for employment.