Speech Pathologist - Morayfield, QLD
- Remuneration – $77,000- $125,000 per year + super (negotiable based upon on experience and qualifications)
- $1000 professional development allowance per year
- Permanent full-time and part-time roles
Are you looking for a workplace where fresh concepts are welcomed and embraced, and work-life balance is valued? Are you looking to work as part of a friendly, multi-disciplinary team of like-minded professionals, with the aim of optimising a client’s physical, social, and mental well-being?
Look no further, Allied Health Hub Morayfield (AHHM) has opportunities available for passionate Speech Pathologists to join our ever-expanding team.
Be a part of what will be the largest Allied Health offering in Australia’s newest city, the 3rd largest and 5th fastest local government area in Australia, The City of Moreton Bay.
ABOUT ALLIED HEALTH HUB
Allied Health Hub Morayfield (AHHM) is a cutting-edge allied health clinic, building strong client partnerships with a focus on integrated care. AHHM’s aim is to optimise a client’s physical, social, and mental well-being using a multidisciplinary approach, building a team consisting of
- Exercise Physiologists
- Occupational Therapists
AHHM offers a suite of services with a focus on NDIS, however, service all client types, by offering both in-clinic and mobile/in home services.
Enjoy working in AHHM’s state-of-the-art clinic, located within Health Hub Morayfield. A childcare centre, café, and parking are also situated on site for your convenience.
You will understand the challenges faced by individuals with disabilities and strive to optimise their physical, social, and psychological well-being. It is important that you display exceptional interpersonal skills, are naturally caring, adaptable and are able to work independently as well as collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary, allied health team.
Specific duties include:
- Manage your day-to-day client caseload to support positive outcomes
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports and maintain accurate documentation of client progress
- Onsite work with the potential for mobile work
It is essential you have:
- An approved degree in Speech Pathology
- Eligibility for registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
- Passion for supporting individuals to maximise their independence and realise their full potential
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Remuneration – $77,000- $125,000 per year + super (negotiable based upon experience and qualifications)
- Diverse and engaging opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing professional development opportunities. $1000 professional development allowance per year
If you are looking for a workplace that supports growth and values work-life balance, we encourage you to apply.
Please contact our recruitment team for a chat by calling 0431 501 791 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you.