18th April, 2022
Nurse Practitioner - North Brisbane
Health Hub Doctors Morayfield is a large, state of the art, General Practice based in Morayfield, North Brisbane. We are a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Receptionists all working together to care for the residents and visitors of the Morayfield area. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
About the role:
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner who demonstrates an advanced level of clinical skills, knowledge and high level of expert clinical capacity to translate these into contemporary evidence based clinical care for our General Practice. You will be working under our emergency physicians, General Practice and urgent care clinicians.
Consulting and referring patients through to the relevant health care professionals
- Supporting the nursing team when required
- Consulting within our GP clinic
- Consulting within our COVID-19 respiratory clinic
- Consulting within our COVID-19 Vaccination clinic
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must have working rights in Australia
- AHPRA registration
- Hold Master’s in nursing
- Current prescriber number or ability to obtain one
- ALS training desired
- Onsite Radiologist – 7 days a week
- Laboratory within the onsite pathology
- Cafe for patients and staff to enjoy a coffee
- Research based medicine, including clinical trials centre
- Brain treatment centre
- On-site childcare facility
- Hydrotherapy pool
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact our recruitment team for a confidential discussion on +61 431 501 791.